Monday, February 20, 2012

He thinks its a stupid idea?

for my daughters 1st birthday next month i wanna take her to the zoo. but my boyfriend is telling me thats stupid and a waste of money. I think it would be fun. she loves animals and shes not old enough for chucky cheese or kings island or anything..



do you think its a stupid idea?He thinks its a stupid idea?
Zoos are good and bad but I would go with that. They can be educational but I wouldn't take part in any animal shows. They don't need to be doing that - that's not educational and not fun for the animals. In the wild, they would never do tricks like they're taught.He thinks its a stupid idea?
The Zoo sounds like a fantastic idea. You may also want to take her to a petting zoo so she can actually pet and feed the animals if she loves them that much. When I was little, I would BEG my mom to go to a petting zoo, and it was fun for me. Hope I helped.
no its fun to see animals and its not that much u would be spending more if u go to chuckie cheese and i i hate chuckie cheers I'm 13 years old and i don't think going to the zoo is a bad idea i still like seeing animals but i don't like how there in a little cage He thinks its a stupid idea?
Maybe the zoo might be better for when she is older so she can have long lasting memories of the experience, Cause i can tell you i don't remember anything that happened before i was three or four.
I know it seems like she would love it, but kids get tired easily. I don't think it is a stupid idea though! If you want to take her to the zoo then I think you should! He thinks its a stupid idea?
i think it's a great idea she will love seeing all the animals but i hope the animals are not asleep because the heat if you go
Your boyfriend should be callin him self stupid my lil sister 2 year old loves the zoo she went there for her 1st bday and loved so yr daughter should love it =]
haha, no its not a stupid idea at all if she likes animals and i don't think the zoo is too expensive so it sounds like a really good idea just make sure u get her birthday cake though :D
i don't think its a stupid idea. if ur kid loves animals she would love the zoo. if the cost isa problem try to find a local or smaller zoo
i think its a good idea! :) she should have fun if she loves animals :)
i think its a good idea!! your children need good interaction at a younger age!
no. u said she likes animals so it would be perfect for her.
hes stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment