Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is anyone else on this earth scared to death of...?

IS ANYONE BESIDES FOR ME scared to death of mascot-creatures like chucky cheese, the philly phanatic, and anything else like that? ya know... like the people who dress up in costumes with big-*** fuzzy heads with jumbo eyes that don't blink and sinister smiles and all..? i cry when they come near me. i swear... and no one else has this fear except for me... my friends LAUGH at me for it!Is anyone else on this earth scared to death of...?
It's actually a very common fear. I work at a place in Utah called Kangaroo Zoo, and I'm actually the person who dressed up in the costume. Just from walking around for 15 minutes, I can tell you a lot of people are afraid of me... Not just children, but teenagers.

I'm sorry that your friends laugh at you. but there's nothing to be ashamed of. :) Everyone is afraid of something!Is anyone else on this earth scared to death of...?
i don't cry, and is probably not fear what i have, its just hate, i hate elmo, bartney and the teletubbies. like i really hate them, i specially think elmo is evil



Death to elmo!



Srry, i just really hate elmo and i don't even know why, i don't have a reason

No comments:

Post a Comment