Monday, February 20, 2012

My son is turning one in November!!! He is my first child and since its the winter, i cant think of any ideas!?

My son is turning one in November!!! He is my first child and since its the winter, i cant think of any ideas! It has to be very low budget, especially with xmas so close! and i dont have a big enough place to have a party at home. is chucky cheese not good for 1yr olds? its too cold for the zoo or for the park... also any good ideas for toys/gifts for this young?My son is turning one in November!!! He is my first child and since its the winter, i cant think of any ideas!?
Invite a few friends with children to your house. Serve cheese and crackers and birthday cake. take lots of pics. Your so will have more fun with the boxes and paper than what's actually in them.



Good gifts:

books

simple puzzles with large, chunky pieces for little hands to grasp

riding or push toys

large leggo or blocks

bath toys

nesting or stacking toysMy son is turning one in November!!! He is my first child and since its the winter, i cant think of any ideas!?
1st bday parties are always more for the parents than the child. Ur son will not even know what is goign on. Keep is small and have it at your house or ask a relative w a bigger home to host it if u have a big family. I wouldnt invite a ton of non relative children. I would just get a cake and maybe a small cake or a cupcake for your son to tear into and pizza or whatever - save the blowouts for when your son can enjoy it.
do you have any friends with a place big enough to host a party? I don't think you should go to chuck e cheeses or anything.... there will be alot of noise and kids running around, you probably want something a little bit more personal since it's your first childs first birthday.... my son will be 1 in sept... he is also my first, I'm having a big party at my moms house.My son is turning one in November!!! He is my first child and since its the winter, i cant think of any ideas!?
From my understanding/experience, the 1st b-day is mostly for the parents. Yourf kid will be too young to really know what is going on, but don't let him be bored. you should just invite a bunch/few good friends over for some cake and balloons.



You don't have to spend alot to impress your baby!
ALL first time parents totally think their child's 'first' birthday just has to be something extra special.............NOT!

To a 1-yr. old.....a birthday is just another day to them - they do not know one day from the next. Do yourself a huge favor, have a pot luck, bake a cake and invite family over. Save the 'big special' birthday parties for after he begins school....My son is turning one in November!!! He is my first child and since its the winter, i cant think of any ideas!?
My daughters birthday is just a week before Christmas. Do you have a friend or relatives house you could borrow for the occasion? That's what we ended up doing. We just invited some family and a few friends and the kids ranged in age from 1-10 so we just did some basic party games and had cake and ice cream and then put on a movie for the kiddies. It was super low key and low budget and we had a good time and it was nice having people around who we love and care about celebrating a birthday. In the end that's all that matters. And remember 1 year olds are not going to care a whole lot, and you will most likely end up with crankiness or kids who end up taking a nap randomly or anything lol, so Chucky Cheese would probably not be a good pick!

There are some indoor play places near where I live, maybe you could check one of those out? Picture the McDonald's play place but classier, funner, safer, and yeah without the fast food lols. And it was pretty decent priced for the little ones to play. The ones I live by have an area for baby/toddler and also an area for bigger kids.
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment