Sunday, February 26, 2012

My bf Michael is taking me to c a movie this friday. and im 11. My mom wants to come.?

I no. ur gonna say "ur too young." "Go to Chucky Cheese or something." But kids theese days r bf and gf at this age. Like on the Suite life of Zach and cody. They were like 12 or 13 and they went on dates. Im starting middle school and will be 12 soon. I no most of u r gonna say "Let ur mom come." well wat im trying to ask is, if my mom is coming, wat should i do to make it more of a date but nothing like making out or anything? my bf is shy around parents and i dont want my mom to be all over us. Is there any way that it can still kinda feel like a date but nothing too much?!?!? Please help me. Thank you for ur help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O and wat should i wear? pink spagetti strap top with pink short skirt? or aqua spagetti strap top and aqua short skirt?My bf Michael is taking me to c a movie this friday. and im 11. My mom wants to come.?
You are a little young, but I remember being 11 and 12 and I had a boyfriend too. We only went out for like 2 weeks though because he was too immature for me...but that's not the point hehe. Let your mom come and ask if she can sit in the row either in front or behind you. If she insists on behind you so she can watch what is happening say okay, that will show her you are responsible and you were not even thinking on kissing or anything, which you shouldn't anyway. Love is complicated and kids are lucky, so just don't kiss him hehe especially infront of your mom. I think it is better your mom is going because you are both quite young and someone could like steal you haha. As for what to wear, try jeans and a tee-shirt, it is a movie date don't try to dress up. And you shouldn't have to wear a mini skirt around a boy, especially at your age. For the people that think Zack and Cody is for little kids, well they are just being mean and are trying to act all mature. I like it and I am 15, but I am like the essence of mature. Most of the guys are too immature for me at school! Anyways, hope you have fun on your date!My bf Michael is taking me to c a movie this friday. and im 11. My mom wants to come.?
freak
u still watch the suitew life of zack and cody you do need too go to chukey cheese



and i would still goi there its fun there:)lolMy bf Michael is taking me to c a movie this friday. and im 11. My mom wants to come.?
First off ditch the short outfit if your mom is coming it wont look good to her and will send the wrong message to the guy. Have your dad come and treat it like a double date or if your mom is single set her up its fun!



much luck
nope, that's the whole point of your mommie coming along sweetie so that it won't be anything like a date.My bf Michael is taking me to c a movie this friday. and im 11. My mom wants to come.?
hahah go to chucky cheeses, you read my mind....



well you can still make it feel like a date if you get your mom to just stay behind you, a distance away
tell your mom you will feel like a complete dork if shes around your bf. tell her how you arent going to do anything bad, and how you no better. tell her how he's very well mannered ro something. idk
ok, your not too youung. lol, im 13, and i was dating at yur age. um, i suggest doing what me and my bf do when his parents came to the movies w/ us. they sat wayy on the other side of the theatre as us. and if you talk to your mom, and tell her that michael gets nervous around parents, then maybe she'll stay away, and try not to be all over you guyz.



i say aqua outfit!!
When you get to high school, i bet your parents would let you go on a date, just you and your boyfriend by yourselfs.
your 11... your mom should come jeeze... she's gonna be driving you, giving you money for your ticket and snacks, and your ride home. What do you PLAN on doing with your bf whos prob 11 or 12?
all that I can tell you is that if I were your mother, you would not be dating, not wearing the clothes you are speaking of. If you are still watching The Suite life, you are in no way ready to date... trust me, eleven is waaaayyyyy to young, just enjoy being a kid.
you should be glad your moms coming, and you really dont know anything about dating so why date? im sure it wont be like another month or so before you break up anyway. kids your age cant even hold on to something long enough, and that stupid kid show is not reality. most kids who date think they are more mature than they really are. so you should be greatful your mother is coming with you, and what your wearing already sound slutty, wear jeans and a shirt. and to make it more like a date all you can do is hold hands. thats all you should do anyways
dammm ur mom wants 2 come... that sucks, next time tell her to drop u off at the movies bc some of ur friends r goin n dont say that your goin on a date with your boyfriend. im 14 so yea i understand ur question more then older ppl probably. as far as ur mom being there, i wouldnt go any farther then holding hands or putting your arm around each other, sorry. but if ur mom leaves the movies 2 go 2 the bathroom or get some popcorn n candy or whatever, thens your chance to either kiss him or make out with him. as for your clothes, i'd wear the pink spaghetti strap, but make sure its really tight on ur body with tight jeans thatll look good, good luck
lmfao lol a short shirt skirt?WTF go to chucky cheese, because you wont be doing anything dirty on this date. At least at chucky cheese you get balls in your face LOL kids these days...
oh jesus maggie. the suite life of zach and cody, is sweet as hell man





and you are not too young, i was dating at your age. i'd suggest, to make it sorta like a date without the whole making out in the theater, which to me is trashy anyway, hold his hand, ask him to buy a snack, be happy, and have fun. although you are not too young to date, you are to young to be sticking your tounge down anyones throat, so, im glad your mom is tagging along. Mom knows best! and aqua, is better than pink. just cause pink is not my favorite color :)
You are too young. Period. In everyone's eyes (except your own) you are a baby. If you base your life off of TV shows you are going to have a crappy life. Most kids your age are NOT dating, stop deluding yourself.



If your Mom allows you to go on an outing with a boy then of course she is going to go with you. You can't go by yourselves, your not old enough to be out by yourselves.



Just being out together is a date. Enjoy the movie, share pop corn and hold hands. And try not to dress like a wh*re which is what you were describing as possible outfits to wear. You would be surprised how much better people look in a pair well fitting jeans than a short skirt.
I had my first boyfriend at 11. We had so much fun together and went out a lot. When we went to the movies, my parents used to drop us off and pick us up after. I had a cell phone so we were always in connection. If you don't have a cell phone, then you should ask your parents to borrow one of theirs and call after the movie. If they still don't let you go, ask them what they WOULD let you guys do together by yourselves. If you and your parents can work something else out, call your bf and see if you can change the plan. My 1st date with my boyfriend was like this: After school, we walked together to get and ice cream and then went to the park to feed the ducks. I thought it was a better first date than going to the movies because we got to talk and get to know each other. It was really fun.



And I think everyone who answered and said you are too young should not be talking. You like who you like and you date who you want and it's your decision, not theirs.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment