Sunday, February 26, 2012

SAHM; are you uncomfortable socializing with SAHDs?

For example, at the park, Jungle Java's, Gymboree's, Chucky Cheese, etc...SAHM; are you uncomfortable socializing with SAHDs?
No. That's silly. They are everywhere.SAHM; are you uncomfortable socializing with SAHDs?
I'm not a SAHM, so I know I have no business answering. But I am a public librarian who sees SAHDs occassionally. I think it's great. I would hope, if I were a SAHM, that I would be be kind, friendly, and inclusive to SAHDs.SAHM; are you uncomfortable socializing with SAHDs?
I have no problem with them; what, are they going to attack? of course not. Now, if there was attraction or something, then I'd at least think the SAHD would re-think his marriage. I know as a SAHM that I'm not the least bit interested in SAHD's.SAHM; are you uncomfortable socializing with SAHDs?
SEVEN!
no comprende la lengua!

No comments:

Post a Comment