Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where should we have our b-day party for our three old?

a park that has some water recreation

raging waters

knotts berry farm

chucky cheeseWhere should we have our b-day party for our three old?
I would go with a contained area like Chuck E. Cheese.Where should we have our b-day party for our three old?
Well Chuckee Cheese doesn't really have any water activities but you can probably find a some nearby water parks if you search online.
chucky cheese they stamp your hand with kid and adult alike .. So noone can leave with your child but you. Have funWhere should we have our b-day party for our three old?
For a 3yr old I would stick to chucky cheese
A water recreation park would be kind of difficult to keep your eye on all the kids so I would scratch that. I would go witgh Chucky Cheese or even McDonalds. The employees at McDonalds go out of their way to make sure the kids have a good time. They plan games and activities for the kids. I should know, I used to work at a McDonalds. Have fun.Where should we have our b-day party for our three old?
hi boy/girl well theme party's are always nice my little couzin had a car party and it look like a f1 circuit and everyhing was cars all over cake etc..
I think a park with water recreation. I don't live America I don't know much about the rest of the places you asked about
how many people are you planning on inviting?



My daughter is also turning three, and we're having 3 people over for a small butterfly party. 3 year olds are hard enough to manage without all the stimulus and excitement of the places you've listed above. Being responsible for all of them in those open spaces - I couldn't do it.



Generally the rule of thumb for a manageable bday is the number of children should match the age. and then you do something at home. It's actually more special I think, and if it's fewer kids you can actually put more effort into it. IF you have a son, a theme party with a theme cake, cookies, games all work really well. For my daughter, I'm making butterfly wings for all her guests (two are boys actually), butterfly cupcakes - we'll have a chrysalis search and a butterfly story time.
I had my three year old's birthday at chuckie cheese she loved it. It was great that chuckie cheese is secure and make sure they only leave with the person that took them there. The only problem I had was she was scared of the guy dressed in the mouse outfit but other than that she had a blast.
Larry Flynts HUSTLERS CLUB OH YEAH
Ok you want to take a bunch of 3 year olds to a water park? That sounds like 6 o'clock new waiting to happen... Chucky Cheese is easy or some places have other kid friendly mini themeparks... I forget what it was called but there was one place where it was like a huge mcdonald's playground (but it wasn't mcdonalds).... Anyway... I recommend staying away from the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment