Thursday, February 23, 2012

I don't know where to have my little girls birthday at she will be turning one and i don't know any place?

i wanna have it somewhere beside the house but i don't know where a good place is i need help!!!! i just don't know where to let her have it i thought bout chucky cheese but im not sure!! helpI don't know where to have my little girls birthday at she will be turning one and i don't know any place?
chuck e cheese is probably better for ages 3 and up. I suggest doing a barbeque at a park or something like that and invite family and friends!I don't know where to have my little girls birthday at she will be turning one and i don't know any place?
how bout the park?
NOT chuckie cheese because she wont even remember it

go to like, a park or somethingI don't know where to have my little girls birthday at she will be turning one and i don't know any place?
Korean ppl we say that day is very important. U should rent a room and gather ur friends and like eat and talk and make speaches but here we dont do that. Chucky cheese is fine but she is one wat is she going to do???? Stare at the mouse???
Depending on the ages of the other children attending...you can try chuck E Cheese. If there are not that many children over the age of 3I would suggest renting a hall if you don't want to have it at your place. I don't know where to have my little girls birthday at she will be turning one and i don't know any place?
This is a joke right??? The child will be 1...who's going to know this? Her baby friends?

Don't you really want to have a mommy party? I cannot believe I am even answering this stupid question.!!!
Chuck E Cheese is definitely geared toward older kids and I wouldn't recommend it. The best places would be at home or a public park that offers a pavilion. If you want a party that will be more prearranged and plan to have other small children, the parties at Gymboree play centers are always neat. They're designed for kids between the ages of 1 and 5. The link below is to the Gymboree Play %26amp; Music website. You can enter your zip code to see if there is a center in your area. I had both of my daughters' first birthday parties at home. Anything you do beyond that is really for the adults and not the child anyway. She's not going to remember a thing about it, or realize why that the day is different than any other.
When my daughter turned one, we had her party at our house with family and friends and let her dig right into hr birthday cake. I think that's great for a one year old. nothing too big and nothing too small. Just take lots of pics to remember the big day. do a cook out or something easy that day to make.
I wouldn't have a 1 year birthday there. she's too young to enjoy it. If you really don't want to have it at the house then you can have it at a nice park if weather would permit. That's where I had my oldest's first birthday and she was born in October. Or if you have a few other friends with young kids you could see if Gymboree does parties. But I wouldn't do that if it were going to be mostly older kids or your adult families and friends. Good luck.
She is a year old. She won't remember it. Have a picnic in the park or the back yard. It won't be too noisy and stressful for her.
When my grandson turned one we rented a daycare for a couple hours on a Saturday. It was great the kids had a blast. My daughter just talked to the daycare owner and she agreed to let us do it there. We had access to all the toys, playground and kitchen. I think we paid something like $50 for a couple hours.
maybe a park
Honestly, save your money for parties she will remember. I would have it at home so she is comfortable and feels safe. Babies that age don't understand or get what is going on, and since I have 5 children myself, I know it is usually for the mom and dad to show their pride in their baby. Otherwise, the park sounds like a nice place. Don't waste time, money, energy or effort that will only be remembered in pictures. You will all be exhusted and usually it never turns out the way you want it anyway. At least if your at home, she can take a nap if she gets tired, because she will definately not be able to deal with more than an hour or hour and a half of all that stimuli. And what ever you do, do not have it at Chuck E Cheese....way too much of a stimuli overload. That place is like death to me...lol. I couldn't even handle having my sons birthday there when he was 9. It is so noisy and way too many people and kids that your party will be over shadowed by all the annoying people who don't pay attention to their obnoxious children. Good luck and happy birthday to your little girl!
My cousin had a gorgeous party for her one year old son at a park. There were grills for the adults, a playground for children, and the babies..... well, really babies love it anywhere they're comfortable and fed, so, set the little guys on a couple blankets on the grass with toys and there we go!
She's a little young to take full advantage of Chucky Cheese. Birthday parties for toddlers are more for the parents than for the child. They will probably not remember these birthday parties, but you will.

If you are determined to have a party for her consider:



the park-barbecues are nice

the petting zoo



http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/party_bab鈥?/a>

http://www.coolest-kid-birthday-parties.鈥?/a>




She isn't old enough to enjoy Chuck E Cheese yet, and you don't need a headache on top of a b day party lol. I have one daughter, our youngest, we had everyone at O'Charley's around 4:00 in the afternoon. They accommodated everything for us including keeping our cake in the fridge and serving it at the right time. It was great.
How about the city park? We live in a small town, and can reserve the covered picnic area for around $25.00. They have bar-b-que grills for hotdogs and burgers, and picnic tables to sit at, and playground equipment for kids to play at. Have fun, our son will be 1 this month too!
In my area we have several indoor jumping arenas. There are literally 30+ blow up toys-trampolines that kids can play on; like the big jumping things in carnivals. Look in your yellow pages book under party-parties...Chuck E. Cheese is not a good place to have a 1 year old birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment