Monday, February 13, 2012

At what resterant have you ate the best pizza?

I love chucky Cheeses!At what resterant have you ate the best pizza?
bucca di bepo makes a really good pizza and so does nypd pizzaAt what resterant have you ate the best pizza?
dont like pizza try the pizza hut or best pizza express they deliver free
I love chuckie cheese's pizza it is off the hook i cant stand to leave without another bite.At what resterant have you ate the best pizza?
Pizza Hut,pan pizza.
Marios in Galvestone Texas...it is the closest thing to New York Pizza!At what resterant have you ate the best pizza?
I am a New Yorker too many to list. How can y'all say Chuckie Cheese, you got to come to NY or go online and have one shipped to you.
Pizza rio in ruidoso, nm
Luzzo's in NYC (Manhattan), even Martha Stewart has been there!
Giordano's. They also have great lasagna, etc. I know you can find them in the Chicago-land area, but I think there also might be a few in the rest of the Midwest, as well.
There is this pizza place by my house called Italian Ovens, they have this pizza w/ italian beef on it, UGh! it is soooooooooooooo good, lol
The best pizza place is in Cleveland Park, which is located in Washington DC. The name of the place is called Vace and they specialize in AUTHENTIC italian food including their AWESOMELY DELICIOUS and freshly made plain pizza. The sauce is made fresh and is featured atop the fresh mozzerella. It's the best I've had and I been to Italy - TWICE! A must try :-)
cicis pizza, dah
lombardi's
My top five pizzerias:



1. Lou Bea's Pizza, Albany, NY.

2. Villa Italia, Stamford, CT.

3. Mystic Pizza, Mystic, CT. (yes, the one from the movie.)

4. Lombardi's, New York, NY. (the oldest pizzeria in the country, and a standard for judging any other pizza.)

5. Z Pizza, various locations, California. (the best slice of pizza I ever had on the west coast.)
I'm in Italy right now and they have some pretty good pizza..
1.Connies

2.Home run inn

3.Beggers
Brasilico on Finchley Road in London

No comments:

Post a Comment