Monday, February 13, 2012

A good place to have my sons 1st birthday party?

I need a space I cant rent out for cheap, a place with carpet, tables and chairs.

Location is Columbus, GA. He's to young for somewhere like Monkey Joe's or Chucky Cheese, Hollywood Connection is to expensive with the amount of people I have invited. I'm having a really difficult time finding somewhere to host his party at. I plan to provide food, and everything else. Just need somewhere to have it ! please help!!A good place to have my sons 1st birthday party?
Do you attend church? You might be able to use a room at a local church for free (or reeeeally cheap). I was having the same problem with my son's first bday party but we decided to have it at Cici's pizza which is a pizza buffet by our house. We didn't have to set up/clean up and we paid for every person's buffet. a 1 year old's bday party is mainly just for the pictures/memories so we brought in his highchair and a cake but other than that all the adults just got to eat and talk with each other. We opened the presents there and it was really fun. The best thing about it was that we ended up spending about $130 on every person's buffet and that was so much better for us than trying to buy/prepare all the food, set it up, clean it up...clean the house...etc. It was so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment