Thursday, February 9, 2012

I asked her a question and she gave me a moron look?

I was at chucky cheese with my sister while she was baby sitting. I was wondering what a game was and later there was a teenage girl (My age) playing the game and I asked her what the objective of the game was. She kinda just looked at me like I was a moron and said 'To win tickets'. Was she hinting I was a moron of something?



I asked her a question and she gave me a moron look?
I'd probably say "to win tickets" too but I'd also add in just kidding and tell you what you need to do. She sounds kinda bitchy with her duh answer.I asked her a question and she gave me a moron look?
If she didn't know you was with your sister then yeah she would've probaly done that. But other then that no she seemsl ike a smart a ss. I'd just forget about it. Cause seems like she is being rude.
lol yeh but i think its stupid to

I asked her a question and she gave me a moron look?
lol...yeah that was a dumb question
Yes, she hinted it and this question is stupid.I asked her a question and she gave me a moron look?
You get that from females who think it makes them look superior, I have far too many relations like that, when you know them well you realise they are trying to look better than the crap they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment