Thursday, February 9, 2012

I saw a commercial on tv but dont remember the name of the place?

It was a lot like a chucky cheese kinda place but it lookes better.I saw a commercial on tv but dont remember the name of the place?
It might be Dave and Buster's. Its kind of like a Chuckie Cheese for adults.I saw a commercial on tv but dont remember the name of the place?
Dave %26amp; Buster's?
Jeepers Creepers? It has a rollercoaster inside of it and all the amenities of Chucky Cheese! Awesome!I saw a commercial on tv but dont remember the name of the place?
Could have bee Incredible Pizza or even Eatza Pizza Buffet. Tou didn't give any details, so I couldn't really tell you.
shakey's???I saw a commercial on tv but dont remember the name of the place?
Could you describe the commerical please?

No comments:

Post a Comment