Thursday, February 9, 2012

Invited to party but I don't speak to a friend that might be going would you go?

A ex-friend might be attending a birthday party for their 2 year old and I am invited I first said no but they insisted I wonder why...Any who I think my pumpkin will have fun so I said ok(chucky cheese) and besides were all adults BUT its has never in history been a successful situation where 2 people who do not speak to each other attend a gathering and didn't feel at ease or uncomfortable ....Should I just grow up and have fun !Invited to party but I don't speak to a friend that might be going would you go?
just keep a possitive attitude the whole time and have fun. you never know what might happen.Invited to party but I don't speak to a friend that might be going would you go?
Yes, just have fun, and if you see her you can say hi. Just cause you aren't friends anymore doesn't mean you two shouldn't talk at all. If she just be's rude to you just ignore her and talk to other people at the party.

Have Fun! :)Invited to party but I don't speak to a friend that might be going would you go?
just ignore the person if u have u problem with them...

it should be easy.

keep a positive attitude all the time.

just have fun!

alot. whenever feeling unease or just uncomfortable think of someone or something else it should help or just try 2 keep ur distances from them :]

No comments:

Post a Comment