Monday, February 6, 2012

Is it bad to tell someone to shut the heck up at a chucky cheeses?

I told someone to shut the hell up cause they said bye to their dad. I mean who says bye to their dad. That mean you wont ever see him again. What a loserIs it bad to tell someone to shut the heck up at a chucky cheeses?
nope. it isnt bad but for the wrong reason. i think u reacted a lil hard for something so minor.Is it bad to tell someone to shut the heck up at a chucky cheeses?
Well I think that was kinda rude if you ask me. If you would have said it to me or my dad I would have asked you to go to the parking lot with me. I mean come on you are at Chucky Cheeses for crying out loud what do you expect them to be rude a** little kids that ignore there parents when they leave get something better to do than being mean to children Is it bad to tell someone to shut the heck up at a chucky cheeses?
yes chuck e cheese is suppose to be LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?ITS FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment