Thursday, February 9, 2012

Parents, what age do you stop taking your kids to chucky cheeses?

what age please!!!Parents, what age do you stop taking your kids to chucky cheeses?
Seven. That place is satans domain. It is no place for a kid. Yeah, "where a kid can be a kid" my rear. More like, where a kid can be a loud screaming nuisiance.Parents, what age do you stop taking your kids to chucky cheeses?
However many years it takes you to realize the place is germ infested and you come to your senses and stop going. It took me about 6 years to realize that every time we went there one of my kids got sick soon after.....I'm a slow learner.

edit: or until your 3 year old practically gets raped in the tunnels by some out of control 8 year old. That was about the last straw for me....I had to climb up there and drag the kid out and over to his mother so he could explain why he yanking my kids pants off while my kid was screaming get off me.
I'm 25 and I love Chuck E Cheese I go there by myself and I'm really short so I just look like a little girl who blossomed early.Parents, what age do you stop taking your kids to chucky cheeses?
i'm gonna go with no older 8 so far as birthdays go.
when they start middle schoolParents, what age do you stop taking your kids to chucky cheeses?
NEVERR! bring them there till they are 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment