Thursday, February 9, 2012

What are the worst commercials you've ever seen?

Mine are either Olive Garden or any jewelry stores (Kays, Jareds, etc.)



They're both so stupid and cheesy and no one acts like that in real life

They make me want to set myself on fire



I also hate Kidz Bop and Chucky Cheese, but thats a whole different storyWhat are the worst commercials you've ever seen?
That stupid one where Montel Williams seduces people to give out private information for quick cash (Money Mutual). It used to be run every 10 seconds, but has calmed down lately.What are the worst commercials you've ever seen?
...Subway five dollar foot long ones/dollars for gold/infomercials of increasing your P**is size...



(I don't like 95% of commercials actually)
"Head On! Apply directly to the forehead. Head On! Apply directly to the forehead. Head On! Apply directly to the forehead!"



And I agree. Olive Garden's are awful!What are the worst commercials you've ever seen?
omfg i hate kidz bop so much!! but the one that always makes me say wtf is that trojan vibrator commercial... oh and the snuggie ones
anything from J.G.Wentworth. Esurance's "the Saver",What are the worst commercials you've ever seen?
Local businesses commercials.
I TOTALLY agree.
Those Go Compare ads are the worst%26gt;:[

No comments:

Post a Comment