Thursday, February 16, 2012

Where do I have my baby's first birthday party?! My house is too small for 5 babies and 15 adults!!!?

My apartment is WAAYYY too small for all the people that are coming, but I REALLY don't want to go to Chucky Cheese!!!! Please Help!!!Where do I have my baby's first birthday party?! My house is too small for 5 babies and 15 adults!!!?
I would go to a park if the weather is nice. If not ask your mom if you can have it at her house as long as you clean it when your done. I done it at my mom's for my daugther's first birthday. Don't go to Chucky Cheese it's a mess there. There's way to many people and cost alot.Where do I have my baby's first birthday party?! My house is too small for 5 babies and 15 adults!!!?
Do it at a park or a lake or the beach.
Does your apartment have a party room? Or. do you have a relative who lives close to you where you could have the party there? A one-year old has very little needs for a party. Sometimes just having a picnic, or being at a park that has baby swings is nice. Lastly, there is always McDonald's. They will set you up in a corner, and then you can leave the mess there!



Happy Birthday Little One.Where do I have my baby's first birthday party?! My house is too small for 5 babies and 15 adults!!!?
I would say the Zoo as a top pick. My son has been to the Zoo since he was a baby a ton of times. He knew all of his basic animals and sounds by 16 months. Great thing to learn for them and not be too boring for adults.



Another idea would be a science or history museum (if yours is kid friendly).



Also...a park is a great way to go!!! Just try to get one with bathrooms, so you can clean up the birthday child after the cake.
Do you belong to church or live near a place that has a community center that is used for small gatherings or meetings? Sometimes parks have community centers that they rent out also. What about a relative with a large house?

Good luck.Where do I have my baby's first birthday party?! My house is too small for 5 babies and 15 adults!!!?
I agree with the ppl who said the PARK. It is a great idea, or near a lake. you can have a Barbecue and cut a cake afterwards.



Happy Birthday in advance.
if you need smthyn cheap you cn hav it on the roof !! it wud b big and open !!

No comments:

Post a Comment