Monday, February 13, 2012

Where should I have my soon to be one year old's birthday party?

Okay so I have a small house, and were just going to have close friends and family over. That would be a total of about 50 people give or take 2 people. We don't want to have his birthday at Chucky Cheese ... any suggestions? We live in the PA. I know that 50 people are a lot of people for a one year olds birthday party but they are the people that are involved in his life, and he knows all of them and sees each other them at least once a month. Where should I have my soon to be one year old's birthday party?
How about a resturant or a park or playground or golfland hope this helpsWhere should I have my soon to be one year old's birthday party?
My niece turned 1 today, myh sister had her bday this past sunday, she had it at her local park district, it was really nice, she rented a oom right down the hall from tghe gym, they got thhat too....so the kids could play in there...it was really nice, it seemed liked the dads took over because the dads and kids were in the gym and the women in the room..you know googling over the gifts and stuff..the stuff kids and guys get bored with...i think it turned out reaslly nice, I recommend something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment