Friday, February 3, 2012

Woudl u rather sleep with a bum or eat chucky cheese pizza?

chucky cheese pizza.

way more orgasmicWoudl u rather sleep with a bum or eat chucky cheese pizza?
eat chuck e cheese pizza.Woudl u rather sleep with a bum or eat chucky cheese pizza?
what kind of bum are we talkin about? if he is hot yeah i sleep with him
chuck e. cheese pizza fer shure

or wait does sleeping with this bum include sexual activity if not then im sleepin with the bumWoudl u rather sleep with a bum or eat chucky cheese pizza?
LMAO why does everyone think their pizza sucks? it aint a nice ny pizza thats for sure but it aint garbage either!
Why can't I have both, I'm sure the bum would like a slice too?Woudl u rather sleep with a bum or eat chucky cheese pizza?
chucky cheese pizza
Easy. Chucky Cheese Pizza, yo! That stuff ain't great, but it sure beats sleeping with a bum!
I'll eat the pizza, thank you.
pizza
chucky cheese pizza
how long would I have to sleep?
Pizza please!

Oh God the pizza!

The pizza is really good believe me!
I guess if I rolled it on the floor it wouldn't smell so bad...chucky cheese pizza. YIKES!!!
I'll take the chunky cheese pizza and save my dignity for $500, Alex.
uh pizza
Hmmm one tastes like cardboard and one lives in cardboard. I'll take the the cardboard....(pizza)
Upchucky Cheese
ohhh crap I can't believe I am saying this ...eat chucky cheese pizza, I guess I could just throw up after wards!

No comments:

Post a Comment