Friday, February 3, 2012

Would you go to the Mall and Chucky Cheese with....?

A set of twins that are 2 and a half, and a baby that turned one? I really want to help out, but I'm torn b/c I'm a teen, and I'm tired from school.Would you go to the Mall and Chucky Cheese with....?
If you are already tired from school I wouldn't go. But if your mom or whoever has the kids really needs the help, then I would go. But you'd have to sit through that smelly place, listening to all those kids screaming and running around.Would you go to the Mall and Chucky Cheese with....?
No i Wouldn't
No, especially not Chuck E. Cheese. That place is a germ's vacation spot. Plus, kids go crazy in that place.Would you go to the Mall and Chucky Cheese with....?
idk they really wouldn't really do anything other than a couple games but it would were them out!
sitting in school is tough...Would you go to the Mall and Chucky Cheese with....?
no
HEll NO
No.
No, I am from Flint, MI and Chucky Cheese is a dangerous place here. Its a shame really.
No, I would have a bad day.
no
I would rather let flea-bitten squirrels chew my face off than go to the mall and Chucky Cheese with three kids!



AHHHHHHH....the horror!!

No comments:

Post a Comment