Monday, January 30, 2012

CHUCKY CHEESE----e?

When you went to chucky cheese's, did the mascot TALK or SING?



(When i mean mascot, i mean a real person)CHUCKY CHEESE----e?
Both. It isn't as cool as it was back in the day. They should get people that actually move around. Not just some weird puppet like machines that play tunes for the kids. With all the technological advances I am surprised the kids aren't terrified of the fake rat! LolCHUCKY CHEESE----e?
Id would usually talk to me.
nope...i was just there for my cuzins 5th birthday and Chucky, the mascott, just gave high fives and hugged the kids, but nothing elseCHUCKY CHEESE----e?
yes the mascot always did
yes...CHUCKY CHEESE----e?
it only talked to me, but it may depend on which chuckee cheese you go to
Talk except for Birthday song.
NOOOOO HE DOESNT TALK! IM 10 AND IVE BEEN THERE THOUSANDS OF TIMES .. AND IVE SEEN HIM GO OUT EVERY TIME I COME.. HE NEVER TALKS
Both
The real person mascot did not talk or sing from what I recall. The puppet characters on stage however did talk and sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment