Monday, January 30, 2012

Job at Chucky Cheese's?

So i'm a pretty playful chic and I'm pretty GOOFY, do you think I could snag a job at Chucky Cheese's? One of my bff's said it would a great job for me,haha! Would it be fun? What do you think?Job at Chucky Cheese's?
Make babysitting flyers using the computer and put them in the library, people's mailboxes, and grocery stores.





Drum up more business and keep a notebook to schedule when you do get a customer.





Culver's minimum hiring age is 14 with a workers permit.



I called many stores because I am 14 looking for a job. This was the response they gave which makes me happy after looking for so long.



Find a local one go online and apply and go in store to apply or call and ask if they are hiring.





What I did was Google a bunch of business near my home and found their numbers using Google maps or their sites and I called and directly asked if they are hiring and what age do they hire at.



Try local grocery stores, pizza parlors, retail stores, fast food restaurants.
  • jeopardy game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment