Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it fine for a 43 year old man to play at chucky cheese.?

Unless you have a child with you, never in a million years.Is it fine for a 43 year old man to play at chucky cheese.?
yes as long as you don't try messin with the kids.



i am 23yrs old and i love going to chuck e cheese cuz their pizza is really good and the games are fun. i usually take my niece but sometimes just me and one of my friends will go without any kids.Is it fine for a 43 year old man to play at chucky cheese.?
Wake Up People, all except %26gt;%26gt;(("T" which I agree with you))%26lt;%26lt; it's totally fine.



Are you scared of a 43 year old man who's having a little bit of fun.Is it fine for a 43 year old man to play at chucky cheese.?
yes, my uncle goes there all the time, and he's turing 65 tomorrowIs it fine for a 43 year old man to play at chucky cheese.?
no.
ummmmmm......no

No comments:

Post a Comment