Monday, January 30, 2012

Chucky Cheese prices? I am buying gift cards for young family members for Christmas.?

So I am curious what a good gift card amount would be? I have a cousin (age 10) I plan to buy for (close cousin) Her mom doesn't have a ton of money so I need to make sure the gift card covers every penny spent. I don't know how much pizza costs at Chucky Cheese though, it has been a long time since I last went.

I am also looking to buy a gift card for my brothers (ages 11 and 12), My parents can afford to pay for some of the bill but I don't want them to have to pay for a ton so again I'd like the card to cover pizza and tokens without my parents having to spend much.



I know Chucky Cheese has pizza/token combos but I haven't been able to located details on these on the site. Anyone been recently and can give me an idea of how much I should spend on these gift cards?



Would $25 be enough for my cousin (+her mom) and would $50 be enough for my brothers (+ my mom and dad)? Or should I spend $10 or so more on each card?



We've got 29 relatives (including our 3 children) to buy for this year so I am trying not to spend a whole lot... Chucky Cheese prices? I am buying gift cards for young family members for Christmas.?
I was just there this past Sunday for my nephews b-day party, lol! There was about 10 of us, 2 of them being infants, and I believe the total cost for pizza, tokens, and cake was a little over $100. I might go a little more on the one for your cousin, maybe like an even $30 would be good! hope i helped a little!

Oh, they only had 3 pizzas and a cake for the little one, not sure about all the prices thoughChucky Cheese prices? I am buying gift cards for young family members for Christmas.?
Why can't you just slip a tenner in each card? - Then they have a choice about how they want to spend it - they might not all want to go for a pizza........and at the end of the day it's the thought that counts - not how much you've given...... and if they don't appreciate that then they don't deserve anything at all.....Chucky Cheese prices? I am buying gift cards for young family members for Christmas.?
That's about right...Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment