Tuesday, January 24, 2012

At what age should you take your kid to Chucky Cheese?

I just want to know because he is my first child ever, and there are alot of things like that I have no clue about.|||it's not age that's important so much as the fact that you need to take two motrin and eat before you go.|||40|||I'd say about 4...but let me just warn you the pizza sucks ***.|||5 but sneak in your own beer if you want to remain sane|||Like 3 or 4





i love chucky cheese :)|||Hi,


Somewhere around three and five. It depends on whether your child is scared of costumed characters and how anxious you are to supervise all his activities. Abby|||Always i wanna go there and i'm 14!|||Never, they will get nightmares|||LOL - of all the questions you could be asking as a first time parent...heehee! (just kidding) My grandson has been going since he was 2 - there are a lot of games %26amp; rides for the little ones, as well as older kids. Warning: eat before you go - unless you like pizza that tastes like cardboard with sauce %26amp; cheese.|||I would say 5 or 6. Personally, I don't think I'd ever take my kids to Chucky Cheese. I took my nephew there this past summer for his birthday and I found it to be a huge waste of money. The food was terrible. The games were so stupid and pointless. Most of the other children there were running wild and were totally unsupervised by their parents or babysitters. I also found the prizes to be crappy and junky. The tables and chairs were poorly cleaned and were sticky and gross. The place smelled funny too.





I would have rather taken my nephew to a nice pizza place, then to the zoo or aquarium for the day. I would have bought him a better souvenir there too. But, I was very unimpressed by Chunky Cheese.





I'll probably get a thumbs down for this, but I'll never take my kids there when they're old enough. There are much better ways to entertain children than an afternoon at Chucky Cheese.|||I would say atleast 3. Cuz chuckie now a days have **** for the older people.|||we went recently for a birthday party. i have a 5 year old who loves it. he's been going since he was about 2. my daughter turned 1 in july so this was her first time. i was surprised there were actually a few rides she could do and she just giggled and giggled the whole time. she loved it. so i say when they can enjoy it is the best time.|||My son has been a few times since he was about 1 and a half. he loves it. There are games even he can play and rides his size. And even the games he isn't big enough to play he tries anyways. It only costs me a quarter to watch him throw (and completely miss) a ball into a bucket. It's not like he cares that he's not big enough to play on half of that stuff...there are lights, sounds and plenty of kids running around. Combine that with pizza and you've made any toddlers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment