Monday, January 30, 2012

Chucky Cheese prices? I am buying gift cards for young family members for Christmas.?

So I am curious what a good gift card amount would be? I have a cousin (age 10) I plan to buy for (close cousin) Her mom doesn't have a ton of money so I need to make sure the gift card covers every penny spent. I don't know how much pizza costs at Chucky Cheese though, it has been a long time since I last went.

I am also looking to buy a gift card for my brothers (ages 11 and 12), My parents can afford to pay for some of the bill but I don't want them to have to pay for a ton so again I'd like the card to cover pizza and tokens without my parents having to spend much.



I know Chucky Cheese has pizza/token combos but I haven't been able to located details on these on the site. Anyone been recently and can give me an idea of how much I should spend on these gift cards?



Would $25 be enough for my cousin (+her mom) and would $50 be enough for my brothers (+ my mom and dad)? Or should I spend $10 or so more on each card?



We've got 29 relatives (including our 3 children) to buy for this year so I am trying not to spend a whole lot... Chucky Cheese prices? I am buying gift cards for young family members for Christmas.?
I've only been a few times, but I think you'll be fine with $25. This should buy a pizza and a cup of tokens. Maybe not a ton, but enough for a fun hour or so.



You might want to check out your Sunday paper. Chuck E. Cheese often has coupons for combo packs. That'll give you an idea of what they cost.



And let me say, on behalf of your 29 relatives, thank you. You sound like a nice and generous person!Chucky Cheese prices? I am buying gift cards for young family members for Christmas.?
ok, i went to Chucky Cheese last year to help a friend of mine and almost messed my pants when i saw the prices. it's almost $25 per pizza which gives about 5 kids tokens to play for a little while. i would call around and see where the best deals are especially as i can see them raisin prices during the holidays. good luckChucky Cheese prices? I am buying gift cards for young family members for Christmas.?
ummmmm.....i think that about 30-35 wud be good for yur cousin and momm, and like 55 for your brother! =) wow yer already looking forward to christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment