Monday, January 30, 2012

Chucky Cheese or the Memphis Zoo?

I was trying to think of a good place to have my son's 2nd birthday party at. I was thinking either the zoo or chucky cheese. His birthday is Nov. 30. Would it be too cold to go to the Memphis Zoo then? I'm not sure. Not used to the weather around here. Anyways, what does it cost to have a birthday party at the zoo for the birthday boy and 10 guests? How much would it cost for a birthday party at Chucky Cheese for the birthday boy and 10 guests? What do you think would be better for a 2 year old?Chucky Cheese or the Memphis Zoo?
Honestly, I think Chuck E Cheese is too much for a two year old's birthday party. This is the first year they get excited about the fuss on their birthday, but it does not have to be elaborate! Seems like you don't really have enough older kids to make the most out of Chuck E. Cheese's. I think the zoo would be better if the weather is warm enough.Chucky Cheese or the Memphis Zoo?
Honestly, save your money and just stay at home. He wont care at that age where you have his party.Chucky Cheese or the Memphis Zoo?
For my son's 2nd birthday we went to the New Orleans Aquarium of the Americas. My son loved it! There were 4 other kids with us and their parents and they all enjoyed it.



The zoo will probably be too cold in November. Sometimes they even close for the season. Chuck-E-Cheese sounds like a good idea. If they have an Aquarium or family fun centers similar to Chuck-E-Cheese you can look those up too.



We have a Kangarooz place here where they have a bunch of blown up slides and jumpers indoors. My son loves that place, I might have his 3rd birthday there.Chucky Cheese or the Memphis Zoo?
while the animals will excite him i dont think b-day in heat is good, the other is fun, he can do most stuff on his own, and inside has air conditioning

No comments:

Post a Comment