Monday, January 30, 2012

Chucky e Cheese?18 month old?>?

Is my 18 month old toddler too young to take him to chucky e cheese?

Are there any activities for toddlers his age ?Chucky e Cheese?18 month old?%26gt;?
Chuck E Cheese is a germ hut. every time I have taken my son, he gets sick. i have even went with a bottle of Purell and sanitized his hands every 15 minutes, to no avail. Last time we went, I got pink eye (he didn't). And it wasn't just one particular Chuck E cheese, I went to 3 different locations and had the same problem. i definitely wouldn't expose a 18 month old to those germs.Chucky e Cheese?18 month old?%26gt;?
I've never been there, but according to their website there is a toddler zone and different areas of play for different aged kids.
At my location there is. There are things for children starting at a year. There are sections at the ones I have visited. One for the smaller kids (little slide, little tunnels, that sort of thing) and then there are the riding machines with the tokens. Some are for smaller kids and some are for bigger kids. By bigger I mean 3 or 4+. Then there is a whole other section designed for more of an older kid or "big kid at heart". I brought my son there at 14 months and he had a blast.



http://www.chuckecheese.com/Chucky e Cheese?18 month old?%26gt;?
I wouldn't suggest this for such a young one. Maybe you can do something else, like maybe a petting zoo. They love animals at that age, well my nephews did at least. But I would def say NO to Chucky E Cheese. Kids there are rough and mean, and there's not alot of things for him there at his age.
i have a really funny story about chuck e cheese. we took my son when he was around that age and since you cant really contain them to the toddler area he wanted to go up in the big slide well he did and couldnt figure out how to get down (lots of connecting tubes) anywasy those slides are made for kids and grownups dont fit you can get in but turning around to get out was um not gonna happen! so he was screaming my sis was stuck in a tube my husband was well useless and i had to grab a kid and make her hunt down my screaming child which im pretty sure she was freaked out that i was even talking to her! anyways i now have a 2 yr old lil girl who doesnt even know what chuck e cheese is and wen my son asks to go i just give him the 'look'! i dont recommend it for the little ones!Chucky e Cheese?18 month old?%26gt;?
no, they have little kid rides that an adult cant fit into. and they also have a toddler area with baby slides.
plenty of activities for his age, a whole side of the building is geared toward toddlers, my son loves it, and we go any chance we get, don't listen to the others.
No, I wouldn't. Only ever been in one once. It was gross, dirty and sticky everywhere. The food was over priced and not that great and to boot the whole place was overpriced junk.

I would skip that venture if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment