Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is Chucky Cheese supossed to be a rat?

Becuase it looks nothing like a mouse!Is Chucky Cheese supossed to be a rat?
Don't type Chucky Cheese too loud... Pedobear might get excited ; )|||He is a rat..and why is he always around food and hosting parties?|||Thought he was a guinea pig.|||yeah lol|||chucky is a mouse u cant tell cause of his clothes and cause hes ugly|||Is your avatar suppose to be cute|||ya its kinda sick like that, he looks like a creeper too... maybe a rapist. i hate those commercials.|||He is a glorified rat.

:)|||yep. i have no idea why anyone would choose a rat for their mascot for a CHILDREN'S playground!!!|||he used to be a rat, now they changed him to a mouse.



And it's Chuck E. Cheese btw.|||hahaha, yea he does

but the last time i saw a commercial for chuck e cheese's i remembered that he was a rat|||yes derr|||Yea and yes he does. Idk what ghetto chucky cheese you been going to but he damn sure does look like a mous lmfao|||Yeah he DOES look like a rat!|||LoL my grandpa thought he was a squirrel, cause he cant see well.|||He frightens me I went there when I was little and he tried to hug me and ever since then I have had a fear of anyone in a suit like that. Disneyworld was a nightmare.|||I thought he was a mouse.....!!|||Rat, mouse the same thing..rat bigger and mouse a baby!|||Would you rather he look like me?|||yes, and that place is probably infested with them.|||idk but i dont like when he comes near me i feellike hes a rapist trying to take my boobys lol.|||Chucky CHEESE get it



The creators had no imagination.|||All I know is that is one ugly rodent.|||Now that you mention it, this is disturbing.|||yeagh it was.|||yes|||Chuck E Cheese is a rat. :)|||Chuck E. Cheese is a rat. Don't you get it? Cheese? Rats like cheese?

Oh yeah, rats and mice aren't the same thing.|||lmao yeah he is|||Uh, I think.|||umm idk. that got me thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment