Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you call someone who's idea of a date is taking you to Chucky Cheese?

Yowee marry the man. I like the place, but I'd want all his tickets too, and the Pizza is yucky, but for the bowling thing I'd give up my heart, LOL.



Yikes I need some intervention, hahaha.



DallasWhat do you call someone who's idea of a date is taking you to Chucky Cheese?
Once = Fun

Twice = Stuck in a rut

Three times = You haven't conveyed to him you desire a different place.

Four time? = either you take him out and pay for the date to see if he gets it that there are other places than Chucky cheese to have fun or resign yourself to the fact you are no better than he is at having fun.What do you call someone who's idea of a date is taking you to Chucky Cheese?
well if she likes games then ok i might stick with it, if she is a playful fun girl(blonde) and is cute and likes to play games yeah, if she just doesn't want to waste much i say cheapy the cheapskate, besides i take her to an italian restaurant!
Someone who likes to have fun even when it comes to being a kid again.

I think someone who takes another to Chucky Cheese is testing to see if the other can have fun no matter what. Enjoy!What do you call someone who's idea of a date is taking you to Chucky Cheese?
It would actually be kinda fun...it reduces the talking time wich means less akward silences...and nothing to talk about, with a game it would be fine to talk about that game...where i live theres more of an arcade/resteraunt thing thats really fun
Why do you ask, has this happened to you lately?



And, my boyfriend seemed to thing it was a romantic idea. JK!What do you call someone who's idea of a date is taking you to Chucky Cheese?
I am a 23 year old child. I would enjoy it lol.



I would prefer Dave and Buster's but Chucky Cheese would be fun as well.
LoL someone whose awesome. I love Chuck E Cheese! I just went there on Saturday actually.



And to those saying that it would be a cheap person, they're pizza is soooo not cheap.
I think they are either cheesy (no pun intended), or they just have a good sense of humor. Or maybe they are just immature.
It depends on whether or not children are involved. Not enough info in the question for an informed opinion.
Loser
That person must be dating a Ninja Turtle!
Chucky Cheapskate?
Somebody that knows me very very well.
A cheap a.s.s or broke a.s.s
Probably one of the best dates I will ever go on! I'm being complete serious. I'd have a blast at Chuck. E. Cheese's! (:
Playful with a imagination, unorthodox.
Fun. I would totally do it. It would make me nostalgic and playful.
Ever seen the movie THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON? lol.
Adolescent.
Ritalin-deprived.
Childish??
A middle school-er...bonus tokens for report card A's...right ON!!!
Special.
Jailbait.
I am 52 going on 10.

I am a kid at heart.





I have to admit it is a little strange.
childish
a paedophile.
A guy who likes to have a fun time, and whose funny, and doesn't care about making a fool of himself?
cheapo?
cheap and immature

No comments:

Post a Comment