Monday, January 30, 2012

I can't find a Chucky Cheese in the area.Thanks for your answers though.Got any other ideas?

Ok, I looked at your profile, and the last question. You are in UTAH!! You aren't allowed to have any fun.

Sorry.

Maybe you can find a farm with a petting zoo or something. A park? How old are the kids? Most will be happy to have a place to play with their friends and have pizza and pop. You don't have to throw away money at Chuck E. Cheese Hell, or anything like that.I can't find a Chucky Cheese in the area.Thanks for your answers though.Got any other ideas?
what area???I can't find a Chucky Cheese in the area.Thanks for your answers though.Got any other ideas?
area????????I can't find a Chucky Cheese in the area.Thanks for your answers though.Got any other ideas?
okay, if you want to find Chucky Cheese, then tell us where the area is, you moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment