Monday, January 30, 2012

Is Chucky e. Cheese a rip off and is it worth it for my 5 year old Daughter?

This will be our first time going to this place and my daughter requested to go there, I hear their food sucks and they are expensive, but only heard that from one person. If someone who has been there recently can tell me what the prices are for the food. I know the play area is free(I hope)...Is Chucky e. Cheese a rip off and is it worth it for my 5 year old Daughter?
I enjoy taking my daughter there. Prices weren't too bad. My wife, daughter and I eat there for less than $25. We also get a meal deal that gives us more than enough tokens for the video games. My daughter is 4. I would recommend going on a week day though, weekends the food is worse (high school workers maybe) and it is 100 times busier. video games are all one token too and you get at least 4 for a dollar. The more tokens you buy at once the better the deal.Is Chucky e. Cheese a rip off and is it worth it for my 5 year old Daughter?
Yes it is

And Yes it is.



Expensive, bad food and insane kids; but the little ones love it; and once a year or so you can stand anything.
Eat before you go because I think the food sucks and so do my kids. They go for the video games and fun stuff. I think the video games and such are a good price but yes the food is gross. We usually just do drinks.Is Chucky e. Cheese a rip off and is it worth it for my 5 year old Daughter?
I think the food is good, as long as you eat it hot. I don't really think they are that expensive. All of the games take only one token. There are coupons floating around that should cover you for an evening with food and tokens for about $40.
hey there,

chances are, if your daughter is 5, she is not going to even remember being at chuck e. cheeses in the future when she thinks back to her 5th birthday. maybe wait a few years to take her there...especially if it is as big a rip off as it sounds like it is. there are lots and lots of cheaper ideas that are just as memorable (and much easier on the wallet). you could hire a clown to come in ora magician (look in the yellow pages). i had this as a child and me and my friends thought this was simply the best, and it only cost my parents maybe 40-50 dollars. is there a cheaper theme park type idea in your area that you could take your child to?

it sounds like i am being cheap, but if i were you, i would save the expensive parties for when your child will better be able to remember them. that way, you'll see it will be much more worth it. i hope this helps!Is Chucky e. Cheese a rip off and is it worth it for my 5 year old Daughter?
its fun
i'm not sure if it is a rip off or not but it is definatly worth your daughter! she will love it and have fun. you dont have to go a lot either chucky e. cheese is a twice a year or less thing. i say you should try it.
Yes, it can be expensive,

Yes the food is not great.

Yes there is a free play area, BUT, there also games of all kinds that takes tokens.



I have 2 children and when we go, 1 maybe 2 times a year we buy a $20.00 bucket of coins and divide them out between the two of them. In the end we usually spend between 40.00 to 50.00 for a couple hours of "fun". Not cheap but they kids always have a blast.
The one I took my daughter to had good food. You can print coupons off of their website.
For an adult, it's not too good. For a child, it's great. If the trip is for your child, and not for you, let her enjoy it. All too soon she will not want to go anyplace with you, or even be seen with you. I haven't been to Chuck E. Cheese in years, but the pizza prices are comparable to anyplace else and again, for a kid, it's a real hoot.
i ussually get coupons in the mail and get a good deal. i find the place boring but my son loves it.



i use the $29.99 coupon deal and it comes with about 50 tokens, large pizza and four drinks. so its really not badly priced. once the tokens run out we leave.



i like taking him to fun world which is located in new hampshire and its like a huge indoor mini amusement park or i take him to great times. i think these places are more fun then chuckie.
The food isn't that bad. It's hardly gourmet but they do have a reasonably nice salad bar. There are a lot of games and my daughter really loves it. We don't go often but I think it's worth it as an occasional treat. I'm sorry that I can't tell you the prices because it's been a while but it's not much more expensive than any other pizza place.
We think that the food is good (the pizza anyway) and it can get expensive. I think for 3 of us for food, drinks and tokens it was around 30-40$'s. My daughter loves to go there she has alot of fun (you may not have fun). They have a bunck of different games and things and they are all one token so just for 1 child you shouldn't need alot of tokens. When we go I think we get 10$' s in tokens. I'm going to worn you they can get very packed and if that's the case then your daughter will not be able to play too many games because there will always be someone else at them. We went one day and you could barely move it was so packed it was horrible. She only got to play about 5 games and that was it we ended up leaving and we still had alot of tokens left. A little advice, if you go and you buy tokens make sure you count them we got ripped off a couple times if you count them and there is not as many as there should be take them to the counter and tell one of the workers and they will give you the difference and some extra. Go to www.chuckecheese.com (I think that's it) and you will have to sign up for their news letter it's free and you will be able to print out coupons.
Remember this day is all about your child! My daughter is turning 4 and is asking for "Libby Lu" already. Your child will remember this day...trust me, especially if it is what she asked for.



We have had a few birthdays there and its a breeze:

~you are in and out in 2 hours

~party of 10 costs $120 (pizza, cake, decor, AND tokens)

~security. Kids are stamped with matching stamp to parent.

~no cleanup

~games (even the big riding ) are one token (= to a quarter)
There is a free playing area, but also several video games that you need tokens for. The food is not great, but people usually don't go for the food....they go because it is fun the the kids. They also have free shows on a stage and Chuck E Cheese always comes out about once an hour to interact with the crowd. It is not expensive from my perspective, but I don't know what your budget is.
The kids love it but the food is very expensive and you don't get enough. It is expensive so i don't think i would take my son there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment