Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Can you use the same coupon more then once at Chucky Cheese?

Okay my sons birthday part is Sunday at Chucky Cheese. They have these great coupons for tokens, but the expire on Saturday. THe party is sunday, so I wnat ot go tomorow and use the coupon to get some tokens, I want to use this coupon 3 times though so I get enough tokens. Will they let me use this times? Or do I need to maybe send in a friend go use it once?


Thanks


kim|||No, they will take it once you use it once. But I have gone to their site and printed up coupons. And you can also print a copy of the coupon you have... say you got it off their site.|||tell them what is going on maybe they will be nice maybe not they do have some great packages though for gettting lots of tokens|||nope|||No you can't because they usually take the coupon in exchange for the tokens. If you go in and talk to the manager and explain to them that you want to use the coupon on Sunday because of your sons' birthday I'm sure they will work with you.|||I would just go in and buy the tokens on saturday and them take them home and bring them back on sunday. Im sure they are gonna take it once u pay but ask, because sometimes they have in store coupons that they usually give for your next trip. U can also ask neighbors and friends if they have some additional coupons especially if it was something you got in the mail or sundays paper.|||no|||You can ask if you can use it if not if they dont keep the coupon then you can send in a friend|||I can give you a coupon for 12 free tokens and it says it can be used 3 times per visit so 36 tokens per visit and if there is someone else at the desk after a few hours you can try it again 36 free tokens one day and another 72 free tokens and you can then use another one that doesn't expire for a while buy 40 tokens get 60 free I will give you both and help you more if you choose me as best answer|||No.|||sorry kim try another time for free stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment