Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Do you think that Chucky Cheese is a good place for a 3 year old birthday party?

My son will be turning three soon and I wanted to take him somewhere fun for his birthday. Is there anything for a three year old to do at Chucky Cheese or would I be better off taking him to one of those bouncy room places.|||I agree with most of the other answers. I've taken my 2 1/2-year-old there a few times and she enjoys herself but there's not a lot for her to play with in her age bracket. Plus, it's kinda dirty and it's not that great of a value for the money. I suggest that the bouncy house place would be better and it will probably be less crowded--therefore easier to watch your kids.|||Three is a little young for chucky cheese - just because it's mostly video games and stuff like that. It's aimed more towards 5-9 year olds. I personally think you'd be better off at a bouncy room place.|||its fine but just get the party pack it will be more professional.|||Bouncy room place. My grandson went at almost 4 and had a ball. Have fun with what ever you all do.|||WOW! I have been taking my daughter to Chuck e Cheese since she was 9 months old and shes ALWAYS had a blast! There are a lot of things that a 3 year old can do there! I guess it depends on the child and what children you plan on inviting to the party. If you are inviting mostly older kids i would absolutely go with Chuck E Cheese. If it is mostly younger/same age kids and they all like bouncy rooms then go with that. Some kids are scared of bouncing on those things so just be aware of that, although i think more kids are actually scared of Chuck E! CEC has pretty good deals on birthday packages and they are very organized and take care of pretty much everything for you. My daughter had her 4th birthday party there and it was ok, just a bit crowded and crazy. The kids had fun anyway! The thing i love about CEC is that they do the hand stamp security thing and gaurd the door to ensure that your child doesnt get out with out YOU.|||Hi Rosey!


I agree that the bouncy room may be the better choice for the 3 year old age bracket. Have Fun!|||sound good|||there wouldn't be much for a 3 year old at chuck e cheese. it would also be really hectic and harder to keep an eye on him with all those other kids around.


a good playground or park might be a fun alternative, not to mention free!|||I think chucky-cheese is kinda a bad choice to go to. There are way to many video games that he might not understand yet. The Only place that I would find intresting there if I was 3, would be the playground and the pizza. Plus he might get hurt on the play-ground there. He might get shocked by those stupid metal things in the slide. He might even be afraid of going down it. Also, I would be scared of that scary rat costume.


A bouncy place would be much safer and more fun to me.





Hope I Helped!|||bounce house. Chuckie Cheese isn't really suitable for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment