Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is chucky Cheese pizza bad for you?

I think I know a guy who ate chucky Cheese Pizza and was sick, is it good for you?|||LOL! When I first read the question I thought it said "Chuncky Cheese" and I was going to say WELL YES!!! But as far as "Chucky Cheese" I don't know - I've never had it :) I suppose anything can be bad for you if you use it improperly !|||Your friend could of got a hole bunch of other things too. Places like chucky cheese are filled with nasty germs from all that touching coughing sneezing Ect but i hate there pizza so.

Report Abuse


|||I have eaten there several times and so have my kids and none of us have gotten sick.


And plus their pizza is soooo good! hehe|||It's unhealthy and nasty. Never gotten sick while eating it, but I still thought it was gross. I don't recommend it.|||No,my whole family eats it.Pizza has a lot of nutrition calcium,protein,vegetable,and carbohydrates.|||Anything with grease is not healthy. Maybe that guy shouldn't have eaten a WHOLE pizza?|||I have eaten it a few times and I have not gotten sick|||there nothing wrong with the pizza accept for the price and they put to much sugar in the sauce|||No pizza is good for you.|||Hell No.





Most deep pan Pizzas have more fat than a nice outing to McDonalds, if you want a good pizza that is good for you, try to make one at home.|||He may have gotten sick from anything. You can get sick by touching door handles in public places, flus and such. He could have caught an illness from anyone or anything, not necessarily the pizza.





Pizza is not really bad for you. You can get all food groups from pizza. However, it IS high in fat and calories, so you should only eat it in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment