Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is a 10 year old girl to old for chucky cheese?

I'm thinking of taking my daughter to chuckle cheese but is she to old?|||She might be a little old in all honesty... They do have things for older kids, but personally with that money, you could go to somewhere she'd enjoy more... Movies, nails done, shopping trip, etc.|||When I was 10, I LOVED going to Chuck-E-Cheese with my little sister, but i was always embarrassed. She might feel the same, but i don't know. They have games for older kids there too, maybe she would want to go with some friends. I go to the jumping jungle with my friends and I am almost 16!|||HeckNo TechNo! I love ChuckECheese, and I'm 11!



EDIT: Even my 38 year old DAD loves ChuckECheese|||Nobody is too old for Chuck e cheese. Im 20 years old and I still enjoy going there.|||No but take her to another place next year:-)|||Nope. I Go There All The Time.|||No they have games there for older kids.|||When I was 10 it was ok for me.|||You're never too old for chucky cheese. Just go and have fun.|||No! I loved going there when I was her age, and even a few years after that!|||Yeah, I think so.|||no|||im 17 and still go to cc. your not too old

No comments:

Post a Comment