Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm 38, am I to old for chucky cheese?

I got to chucky cheese almost every weekend, I like to play at the basketball machine, in the pool of balls and the arcade. Alot of other adults give me the look. Is this wrong?I'm 38, am I to old for chucky cheese?
No look at Tracy JordanI'm 38, am I to old for chucky cheese?
as long as you ain't a pedophile I see no problem with it.
You are only as young as you feel !! Capishe !I'm 38, am I to old for chucky cheese?
no one is to old for that!
PERVERT....I'm 38, am I to old for chucky cheese?
25 years ago, you would have been a Couch Potato.
Unless you little kids with you
your never to old
I mean go to ESPN Zone.Chucky Cheese It For Younger People ...
Honestly, yes.......chuck e cheese is a place where a KID can be a KID.
no
You're wrong for wasting everyone's time here.
Nah...I get funny looks when I climb up the skee ball machine and put the balls in 100,000 though....Sheesh! It's not like other kids don't do it!!!!
You are NEVER too old to go to Chucky Cheese - as long as you aren't using it as a 'meat market'
Don't ever stop being a kid.Thats wonderful !!

No comments:

Post a Comment