Monday, January 30, 2012

Update on the Chucky Cheese tokens at the Florida Turnpike!?

I stopped and offered them but those greedy bastar** would not accept them. They wanted their $13.50 instead. I was mad and demanded to speak to a supervisor holding up around 100 cars behind me. They gave me a complaint form instead. I plan on taking this to the Supreme Court soon. Right after I buy my Florida sun-pass or whatever the rip off thing is. I can't believe they would not accept the Chucky Cheese tokens instead! After all, money is money, right? It's my "stimulus" plan. LOLUpdate on the Chucky Cheese tokens at the Florida Turnpike!?
OMG, I forgot about Showbiz Pizza!!! That was the original Chunky Cheese before there even was a Chunky. I think they've all gone out. Sorry for your lots.



ETA: The Sunpass has improved over the years. The first one we had never worked. What a pain. Bah! We borrowed one from a friend for a recent trip down south and it worked just fine. he said they redid some things or something.Update on the Chucky Cheese tokens at the Florida Turnpike!?
yes but the tokens that the sunshine bridge or different so you can't use the ones from Chicky cheese.that's why they ask you to get a sun-pass.now at the same time i don't like them at all.i have heard that when you do use them they do not go thought and that right there is not right.do you remember some years back a man used it and they told him he had to pay $500.00 dollars because it did not work. so i would fine out more about theses thing's be for i would put any money in it.now that's my advice to you. your friend FredUpdate on the Chucky Cheese tokens at the Florida Turnpike!?
Mine here only accepts ones from Showbiz Pizza - but they're considered vintage, so worth more on ebay.
  • traffic school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment