Friday, January 27, 2012

Chucky Cheese??? ._._,answer if you ever went there._._,?

how many "the walkaround characters" or "mascots" were there at chucky cheese's when you were there??????



---------VERY IMPORTANT---------------------... DID CHUCKY E CHEESE THE WALKAROUND CHARACTER SING AND DANCE??????????????????????Chucky Cheese??? ._._,answer if you ever went there._._,?
all of themChucky Cheese??? ._._,answer if you ever went there._._,?
I take my children there once in a blue moon.





FYI watch out for piss in the ball pits I hear babies go potty all the time in them. We stay awayChucky Cheese??? ._._,answer if you ever went there._._,?
only chuckie was there and he sang and played with the kids ,not the same in canada as the states less hype here.Chucky Cheese??? ._._,answer if you ever went there._._,?
I was there with my kids alot of times, and never saw any in Florida.

newspiritmusic.com
That was my son's favorite place to go when he was young. It was a very traumatic experience...I've blocked it out completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment