Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it wrong for a 41 y.o. man to steal tickets from the younger kids when he plays ski-ball at Chucky Cheese?

I love to turn those tickets in for the little toy prizes they offer.



I'm saving up for the rainbow brite ghetto blaster. I need 1200 tickets, and I'm almost half-way there.Is it wrong for a 41 y.o. man to steal tickets from the younger kids when he plays ski-ball at Chucky Cheese?
i totally have to go there now. i want a rainbow brite boom box!!! keep stealin those tickets from the kids and rock on!Is it wrong for a 41 y.o. man to steal tickets from the younger kids when he plays ski-ball at Chucky Cheese?
that's too bad....i totally would go and play skee-ball to save up for one. you got my hopes up!!! lol

Report Abuse


Those kids will remember you forever.



But when they look back, they won't miss those tickets not the pathetic prize they could have won.



As long as you don't beat them up or kill them, I think it's okay.



If their parents interveine I think it's okay to punch or even kill them.



They probably shouldn't have kids in the 1st place.



Your 41 years old you should get that gun before you die.



Anyway, if you get a job sometime soon, you may try to buy it from the clerk.Is it wrong for a 41 y.o. man to steal tickets from the younger kids when he plays ski-ball at Chucky Cheese?
no. it will teach them the harsh realities of life at an early age. good work.
Don't do that dude!...It's rude, it's corny, it's obnoxious, it's unnecessary, not too mention extremely immature!...Earn your own tickets!Is it wrong for a 41 y.o. man to steal tickets from the younger kids when he plays ski-ball at Chucky Cheese?
hell yeah it's wrong. Earn the tickets yourself. Don't be an insensitive jerk
HAHAHAHA!!!! this cracked me up.
LMAO! OMG, are you serious? Please tell me your joking and if so you made my night...I can't stop laughing.. I think its not very nice you steal tickets from the younger kids though... I just hope you don't get caught cuz then they might think your crazy and kick you out of Chuck E Cheese and your dream to get that rainbow brite blaster will come to an end....
That is wrong on so many levels!
That is totally wrong, earn the tickets yourself you lazy bum!
Play ski-ball and earn those tickets yourself for your son! That's what any parent would do or give the child the tokens and let him play too! I've played for my kids, and gave them the tickets.
Please tell me this is a joke. If you took tickets from my kids, I'd smack you.
They have to learn that life's not fair all the time! if they cry about it you should smack them and make them play for three more hours to get you more tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment