Monday, February 6, 2012

How clear are the Chucky Cheese security cameras? I had a small incident with an unruly 12 year old.?

We were forced to attend a b-day party celebration here this past weekend. Since the place is about 45 minutes away from home, and only 1 of our boys was invited, we decided to wait out the 1 1/2 hour party.

We ordered our pizza and token package. My son and I decided to play some games. My son was doing great on this one game and won several tickets. Before he could retrieve them, some obnoxious, dirty husky set boy with a greasy mullet, dove to the floor and stole them. He then punched my son in the stomach. I immediately grabbed the whac-a-mole hammer and hit him over the head with it. He dropped the tickets and ran off.

A few minutes later, I was nearly hit with one of the skee balls. It glanced off the air hockey table. I immediately looked over to the skee ball area and saw him. Without thinking, and forgetting how hard these balls are, whipped it back over hitting him right on the forehead. I only saw the glimmer of tokens and the tickets in the air like confetti at the Super Bowl.

Needless to say, I immediately found my wife , grabbed the other boy right from the table with cake still on his fork, and fled.

Its been 48 hours and nothing yet-- think its safe now?How clear are the Chucky Cheese security cameras? I had a small incident with an unruly 12 year old.?
Yeah, dont worry they aren't clear at all. One time I kicked Chucky Cheese right in the nuts for making my kid cry. He knocked her down (maybe by accident) but he didnt even help her up. So I said.."Hey there, Chuck, dont you have something you want to say to the little girl on the floor? And he said "Get out of my way"

So I hauled off and kicked him in the nuts. Never got caught either. His word against mine, as will be true in your case too.

Everyone looks the same in those tapes.How clear are the Chucky Cheese security cameras? I had a small incident with an unruly 12 year old.?
haha. you're going to jail dude.
based on your description of the kid, the head was the best place you could have hit him, doesn't sound like you could have done any further damage.How clear are the Chucky Cheese security cameras? I had a small incident with an unruly 12 year old.?
I would say its safe to leave the house, but never return to that chucky cheese's again!

hahaha, thats hilarious.
LOL!! you're AWESOME!!



i hope you don't get into any trouble!!

ill bail you out!How clear are the Chucky Cheese security cameras? I had a small incident with an unruly 12 year old.?
I think your safe....I didn't even know chucky cheese had security cameras...
Ha ha Ha ha man thats hilarious no offence. Jeez Ugh i dont know if they would have caught you if its been 2 days. But you might not be out of it yet. So hang in there, bud.
You're safe. The security cameras at Chuck E. Cheese are good, but they're usually maintained by a 19-year-old manager who works harder on his meth lab than on store inventory.
Just hope that the cameras weren't angled towards you when that happened. Unless the kid told someone, I doubt anyone knows who you are.
i think your alright the kid deserved it but i feel a little bad for him and i don't think its worth the cops time to track you down
Excellent ,TEd. Take me with you next time theres a birthday party at Chuck's
hahahaha! they have cameras inside those chuck e cheese mascots that goes around and hi-5 little kids.



enjoy your freedom while it lasts
YOU should get the tickets for such a great shot!!!





lol!! 鈽?br>
you made my day!







p.s. Deny, Deny, Deny
Hahaha, Kudos!

Mmm, It's Probably Safe To Go Out Now. It Was All In "Self Defense"..

Great Story =}
GOOD FOR YOU!! You should have let your son kick him in the nutz!!! HAHA
Send your wife to the post office to check the pictures on the wall, just to be safe. Hopefully, they got the mullet-head on camera performing his larcenous activities, in which case, you'll have a case of justifiable skee-balling.
You'll be fine.



That's pretty mild. The Chuck E. Cheese in Brea has a 'holding cell' and metal detectors.
I'm pissed!!! How come nothing this fantastically exciting happens whenever I get stuck going to Suck E. Cheese?!?



You're my hero!
ROFLMAO!!

That kid had it coming. I think you're safe. The cameras would also have caught the behavior of the nasty kid. I'm sure they'd understand.
That is my dream situation.



What I wouldn't give to nail one of those little bastards with a skee ball.



Good for you. Chuck E Cheese is hell. I'm just glad they sell beer:)
Just eating the pizza there is crime enough.
I dunno Ted...Your cover may be blown. Don't you know Chuck has state of the art technology. They watch kids like a hawk now or days. They put those glow in the dark numbers on the kids hands just so there is no kidnapping! I was there a few weeks ago and they arrested a guy that was on america's most wanted list by just using those cameras! Don't let the rat outfit fool you. Chuck is one mean little mouse when he doesn't get his cheese! You may want to leave town for awhile or get facial reconstruction surgery.
Awesome.



Its about time somebody stood up to that little bully.



Did you really think that those cameras worked?

The guy that does the set up of those franchises actually guts the cases out and sells the internals to real security firms.

Those are only dummy camera's to make the mom's feel like someone is watching the little darlings.



Be careful to stay away from that store for a while though. The kid the mullet usually is the manager's kid.
You've scarred that poor bully for life. LOL Good for you. Chuck E. Cheese needs to buff their floor security anyways, the last time I was there I swear Mr. Cheese was purposely trying to feel my breast everytime he walked past me. Dang pervy mouse! And there was a few older kids there that kept going from behind smaller kids and pushing them into the balls. Its like throw these kids out so I dont have to injure them!
There was a sign with an Avatar that looked like yours in my Chuck E Cheese. It said something like 'Have you seen this man'. It didn't make sense at the time, but now... I see.

It might be best to avoid all branches for a few months until this all blows over. And lets hope the birthday kid doesn't squeal on you like a nervous pig. As you know, you can never have clean glass when there are kids around, so I don't think they can finger you from the cameras. I would consider deleting this question though. I hear all the food mascots frequent YA.
I think you will be fine and nothing will happen if you decide to go out. hahaha, your story is funny and the boy deserved it.
Lol, you're in the clear, besides it's the parent's fault for not looking over their fat child
If you're gonna do a thing do it right.

You shoulda finished the kid when you had a chance and then stolen the security camera. No witness, no evidence. Job done. Sweet as.

I dunno what to tell you now....

Better move town.
yea your safe
I'm pretty sure you can leave the house without being shot by snipers, now.

Just no chucky cheese for you, mister. You heard!?!
I don't know, man..

Shut the curtains. Switch all the lights off. Turn the TV on.

Find the show, "America's Most Wanted" and see if they've been playing it.

If they have, grow a beard and walk with a limp for a while.

Good luck, man..

No comments:

Post a Comment