Monday, February 6, 2012

Is 8 years old too old for a chucky cheeses birthday party?

My daughter wants to have hers there. I love their prices, seem to be less then other places. Its in January in Colorado, it'll be cold out, so it needs to be indoors somwhere. I was thinking she might be a a bit old, ? ? Oh yeah, she is in the 2nd grade.Is 8 years old too old for a chucky cheeses birthday party?
My sister's step daughter had her 8th birthday party there and her entire class showed up and had a blast so I don't think it is soo young, and they show eight year olds in the commercials. It is targeted for her age, parents won't be as hesitant to let their children go to chucky cheeses, and they might stick around even if they have little ones. Oh yeah BRING YOUR OWN CAKE THE CAKES THEY HAVE THERE ARE A JOKE! They are way to small for what you pay for and at my sister's step daughters party it was like a six inch round cake and it wasn't enough for her party and it wasn't a really big party either. Buy extra tokens too because the amount you get for the parties is a joke too my sister had to go buy more, a lot more because once they gave all of the kids their tokens they were back within three minutes.Is 8 years old too old for a chucky cheeses birthday party?
If she asking, no she is not to old

In 2nd grade, they will not ask to go some where they are two young for for a party



Last year for my daughter 9th birthday, we had a movie party

We went to the theater, they had a party room, we had cake open presents, then when and watch a movie.

The price were not bad, it was the easiest party I had for my child

Good for a winter birthday, if they have a children movie out
Oh my goodness, of course she is not to young for a Chucky Cheese party. Besides, if that is what she wants then who cares if you or anyone else considers it to young. Please don't teach your child to do what others think she should do for her age group. She will grow and develop mentally when she is ready.Is 8 years old too old for a chucky cheeses birthday party?
If this is what your daughter wants then why should you question that she is too old for it? Shouldn't she know what an 8yr old can and can't do?



My son is 8 %26amp; he loves Chucky cheese.



Personally I enjoy it too %26amp; I'm 34. Don't like the food but it is fun.



Kids are only kids for so long. Let her have fun.
I hope 8 isn't too old...cause my 9 year old has his party there this year.



But have someone watching out for when the pizza makes it to the table. It isn't the best anyway...and once it has been on the table for 10 or so minutes....yuck!!! Let's just say, the kids loved the pizza and me and the hubby had McDonald's on the way home.Is 8 years old too old for a chucky cheeses birthday party?
Not at all, it's the perfect age.

They are old enough for you to keep an eye on them in a large group.

Much younger and you need more adults to watch and help with their tickets and tokens.
Not at all! I teach 3rd grade and all my student's still love going there. If that is what she wants...give it to her. Check the paper for coupons. My paper always has Chucky Cheese
There is no problem with having it at Chucky cheeses. If there were any around where I live I would have had them till I was 14 . Its so much more fun for the child and the kids are protected.
No, I don't think it's too old. My niece just had her 8th birthday there. I think when you hit the teen years you upgrade to Dave and Busters.
Oh not even close. Let her have it there, they give great parties. Remember the camera!
If she wants it there, then no she is not too old =]
She should not be to old for that I even go and play with my 2 oldest daughters there and I am 23ys. old
When I was a teenager my friends and I loved to go there. She will let you know when she is too old for it.
I don't think she's too old....that would be fun! My son loves that place! Heck my husband loves that place! lol :)
It's not too old at all!
no she is not too old. shell love it

No comments:

Post a Comment