Monday, February 6, 2012

If someone offered you a job at Chucky Cheeses, would you take it?

I would. I need cash $$$If someone offered you a job at Chucky Cheeses, would you take it?
As long as i didn't have to dress up as Chucky Cheese. I don't think i can pull off that costume.

:))If someone offered you a job at Chucky Cheeses, would you take it?
yea..i applied for a job at Mc Donalds and it would be kinda embarrassing but hey its a job, its money...and the manager called me yesterday and as soon and they are done building Mc Donalds he will call me back for the interview
It's actually Chuck E. Cheese's. Anyway, depends on how bad the situation was, financially.If someone offered you a job at Chucky Cheeses, would you take it?
i hear theyre having lots of accidents there...but no i wouldnt



maybe as chuckie though, cause then no one would know it was me :)
I'm not allowed to come 20 feet near a school or chucky e cheeseIf someone offered you a job at Chucky Cheeses, would you take it?
Fine....I guess I can try to make the mouse suit look sexy
YES!
I would too.
Fck that.
yea i would:)
Why Not? ;) Besides I get to have free pizza =)
yes that would be so much fun
yeah!!
yeah mate, so long as i didn't have to eat that nastymuck i'd take it ...... money is money hey.



bless

x

No comments:

Post a Comment