Thursday, February 16, 2012

What are some good ideas for a b-day party for my 10yr. old girl?

She is still scared of anybody in costume such as Chucky Cheese!!!What are some good ideas for a b-day party for my 10yr. old girl?
Have a make-over, spa party. Our mall has something called Libby Lu, however this is pretty expensive. I would recommend trying to recruit some help from teenagers or friends you may know. Have a few stations set up in your house or you can rent a rec center or something. Some examples of stations would be



A Nail Station, you can get inexpensive toe separaters, nail polish and maybe some nail stickers.



A make-up station, lots of glitter make-up, all kinds of different lipstick, blush



A Hair station, curling iron, clips, bows, beads, glitter, hairspray.



Depending on how many girls you invite, you can have a few girls at each station at a time. You can have someone serve them drinks in cute cups with little umbrellas(non-alchoholic daquaris or margaritas).



You can ask each girl to bring a special outfit, and once everyone is all made up, have them change and put on a fashion show or sing kareoke or something fun. Take lots of pictures, and then you can send a picture with a thank you note.



You could also make goodie bags that have lipgloss, nail polish ect if you wanted to.



I would order a cake from the bakery or grocery store and just have them put the trim on and write happy birthday. You can use bottles of nail polish, sunglasses, costume jewlery ect to decorate the top yourself.

Good luck and have fun!What are some good ideas for a b-day party for my 10yr. old girl?
She's too old for a character party. My daughter is 9 and sleepover parties seem to be popular.
Well, what does she like? Let's say she likes Barbie. You could have a Barbie themed party. Plates, cups, napkins, balloons, the cake.... they could all have Barbie on them. If she's far beyond things like that anymore, why not have a party at the skating rink (roller or ice)? I loved that sort of thing when I was her age. The sleepover idea is really good too.What are some good ideas for a b-day party for my 10yr. old girl?
I did my 10 yr old's party in the inline skating rink. We had over 35 kids. It was lots of fun. Another idea is an ice-skating party. We went to a paintball party last month. I think 10 is too old for Chucky Cheese. You have to do something that will entertain the kids and is age appropiate.
I took my granddaughter rafting with some friends. I am not talking white water but down a river with a guide. The hot dog roast and marsh mellows were big. Most of her friends had never done an activity like this before and asked if we did it again birthday or not if they could come.



Make sure proper safety equipment is used and that you have an experienced person with you. Even though I have kayaked white water I would not do it without a guide capable to handle any situation at all. It cost me I think 250 for two and a half hours with pick up and return to our cars.



Grand daughter still talks about it.What are some good ideas for a b-day party for my 10yr. old girl?
ice skating, bowling, sleepover, rollar blading, movies, out to dinner, shopping
you should take her wraping i loved doiming that for my birthday and you should also ding dong ditch
Sleep over parties. Also you can make headbands with the girls. Maybe take them to the mall. Depends what she likes.
A chocolate party is hard to handle (not if you don't let them have too much chocolate) but the kids LOVE it. You can just play some regular games but for prizes give em choco. BUT remember to tell them that they CAN'T eat all the choco at once(trust me, you'll want to say this) If you see a kid eating too much chocolate, tell them to slow down. I also engaged them with a game where they find all the words they can make in chocolate. For each word, give them a Hershey's kiss. Then, to slow them down, have them watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I warn you, this is only for people who think they can handle hyper kids(and stop a kid from eating all that). Anyway in the end it was worth it. The kids wouldn't stop talking about that party!
Have a themed party.If she likes Hannah Montana,Have a hannah montana themed party.
Depending on how much you want to spend, and if they have a location near you, check this out.





http://www.justicejustforgirls.com/





My daughter went to a party at the location in San Antonio and got a rock star makeover. It was a party for a girl who was turning 9, but the oldest girl that went was 12 and she had a blast too.
SLEPPOVERR
Club Libby Lu,



Or a sleep over,



Bowling,



Skating,

No comments:

Post a Comment