Monday, February 13, 2012

What to do for my son's 8th birthday?

My sons b-day is on the 26th of January and i am stuck on what to do for him,last year was Chucky Cheese,the year before was Oggles %26amp; Googles,and it being so close to Christmas i'm stuck on what to get him as well?Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks Mom'sWhat to do for my son's 8th birthday?
Ok, I live in Indiana so we have indoor places that have Large inflatable things like moonwalks, obsticle courses, etc. So if you can find a local one of those it is fun and guaranteed to wear him out ; )



My daughters birthday is the 30th so I understand. I always take her to the store after Christmas and watch what interests her then come back and buy them. If he is into sports, video games, board games, those are always easy tooWhat to do for my son's 8th birthday?
My son's birthday is the 28th, and I shop the after christmas clearance sales for his gifts. So convenient!



I think an 8 year old might like a batting cage, a laser tag, or a paint gun party. Or bowling.What to do for my son's 8th birthday?
Disneyland! He gets in for free on his birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment