Monday, February 13, 2012

Where is a good place to host my sons birthday party?

i was thinking chucky cheeses but he is 10 now and i dont know if he is to old for that now. You guys know of anywhere else?Where is a good place to host my sons birthday party?
You should try Rain forest Cafe! im 14 and I love that place and so does my 11 year old brother. It's a really awesome place to go! I highly recommend it!!Where is a good place to host my sons birthday party?
Home
Beach?Where is a good place to host my sons birthday party?
How about bowling bring the cake and goodies kids love it .. i hope this helps.. happy birthday too the birthday boy have fun....
I think he is too old for Chuck E. Cheese. Try the skating rink. They are usually affordable and you can invite tons of friends.Where is a good place to host my sons birthday party?
find an arcade like dave and busters ....
bowling alley,

the park

the beach

home

mcdonalds

idk so many places
depends what side of town you're in. There's Speed Zone in Azuza. Go kart World in Carson. The Camelot (not sure if it's Anaheim off of Kramer) and Scooters Jungle in Yorba Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment