Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chucky Cheese...?

I got lost in chucky cheese and those robotic animals that sing scared me to death! Any way I can get rid of the horriffic memories of robots and terrible cheese pizzas??|||I love Chucky Cheese. The food is terrible and the animatronic singers are the worst, but I always managed to have fun there. Someone always threw up at my birthday parties too.|||Buy a compass, complain to health authorities about the pizza/food, never walked into one again. And do not turn on your tv for a week, read a book.|||get a restraining order on Chuck E|||it's like romper room with lousey pizza...at least they have beer|||yes try circumcision.|||Go to an upscale bar with no kids.|||scotch, tequilla, and lots of sex|||Think Happy Thoughts! LOL!|||Go to Disney,the crap they have there will make you want for Chucky Cheese, and you whould have spent 3x as much





or you could just go to the Circus|||buy another pizza and throw it on the floor, then jump on it.|||kenosha11569 says I thought you were going to sleep lol next time bring a map and rolaids get well soon

No comments:

Post a Comment