Monday, February 6, 2012

Opinions on: Sen.Chucky Cheese Shumer鈩?(D) NY ?

Say what you want!Opinions on: Sen.Chucky Cheese Shumer鈩?(D) NY ?
Schumer makes me sick. He's one of Obama's proud little lap dogs. Obama's stimulus package is gonna take care of everything in this state, blah blah blah. New York is in pretty good shape considering everything that is going on in the rest of the country. We don't need this bs.



The mortgage crisis hasn't touched us. ONLY 4% of mortgages in this state are under the proverbial water.Opinions on: Sen.Chucky Cheese Shumer鈩?(D) NY ?
He lives in New York and I live in Utah. That is as close as I ever want to get to him.



I'm surprised the Northeast hasn't slid off into the Atlantic with all the ooze and slime running off of the Liberal politicians in office there.
This guy is the very definition of the word "creepy". Trying to be objective about it, I can't imagine any woman looking at him and saying "yes, this looks like the guy I would want to sleep with for the rest of my life". EwwwwwwwwwwOpinions on: Sen.Chucky Cheese Shumer鈩?(D) NY ?
One of my favorite members of Congress ever. A fighting New Yorker with a lot of guts. But he's got to lose those "half-glasses." He's starting to look like the late, lamented Mr. Hooper from "Sesame Street."
When I see chucky and that sneer that lives on his face....my blood starts to boil...I'd love just one chance..just one to knock that sneer off his face....and then I would go and take a shower for being so close to him..Opinions on: Sen.Chucky Cheese Shumer鈩?(D) NY ?
He's the consumate career politician. Never worked a day in the private sector. I kind of doubt he would know how to survive in the real world like the rest of us.
I think "unimpressed" and then go on with my day.



anarchy and conservatism are on almost complete ends of the spectrum chief.
ROFLMAO



OMG they guy is a COMPLETE TOOL.



"People dont care about little, Yes Porky Projects in these Bills!"



Quote
The guy is truly out of touch with the American People.



He needs to be voted OUT!!

Remember this New Yorkers!!
who is he

No comments:

Post a Comment