Monday, February 6, 2012

Would you patron an adult "Chucky Cheese"?

Jungle gym, skee-ball and tokens included! I've always thought this would be a great business!Would you patron an adult "Chucky Cheese"?
Oh yeah. I am such a kid at heart anyway. I would hope for air hockey too.Would you patron an adult "Chucky Cheese"?
LOL, it would also be weird!
I might, depends on what the prizes are. lolWould you patron an adult "Chucky Cheese"?
depends....
There is something similar (except they need the ball pit and rides) its called Dave and Busters and in a few major citiesWould you patron an adult "Chucky Cheese"?
Probably not, because you'd get the 20-somethings in there and they'd be drunk out of their minds and pass out halfway through the crawl-tubes.
They exist. It's called Dave and Busters. :)
Yes, I would. I think that that would be a lot of fun.
Yes, I would go. Funny, I asked my kids if they wanted to go to Chucky Cheese tonight for dinner. They didn't, I guess at 9 %26amp;11, they feel too old.
Yes I would but what do you mean by adult
Yes, something similar already exists.
That would be sort of weird for a 45 yr old woman. I tend to like the authentic Italian restaurants. I still like to play though! I love swinging (swingsets, people)

No comments:

Post a Comment