Thursday, February 16, 2012

Anyone know of a good reasonable halls where i can throw a 1st birthday for my daughter in queens new york?

its in April so its too chilly still in newyork so no backyard things. Mostly I need a hall not a party provider. I been throughbirthday zone and chucky cheese and thats not the route i want to go. just a hal with a flat rate for about 4-5 hrs.





thanksAnyone know of a good reasonable halls where i can throw a 1st birthday for my daughter in queens new york?
You should just be giving her a little party at home. where you give her, her first cupcake. she wont remember it. and you will be stressed.Anyone know of a good reasonable halls where i can throw a 1st birthday for my daughter in queens new york?
Why? She won't remember it. Do you remember your 1st birthday?Anyone know of a good reasonable halls where i can throw a 1st birthday for my daughter in queens new york?
no sorryAnyone know of a good reasonable halls where i can throw a 1st birthday for my daughter in queens new york?
no
  • car battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment