Monday, February 6, 2012

Anyone up for a trip to Chucky E .Cheese?

I've never been there =DAnyone up for a trip to Chucky E .Cheese?
Yeah!



Whhaaat? You've never been there? Well, trust me there is not a person in this world you would have more fun with at Chucky E. Cheese's than me... and I mean that.Anyone up for a trip to Chucky E .Cheese?
omg! i loved that place when i was little!!



haha. :)
i used to love that place !



*cough* i still do *cough*Anyone up for a trip to Chucky E .Cheese?
ew i hate that place.

i used to go there when i was younger...

and the little puppet dude with the moustache scared me.

e_e
no thankss.



i hate that place. [:Anyone up for a trip to Chucky E .Cheese?
do they have them in canada?



i hugged chucky once...he had a child molester quality about him..creepy :D
I've been permanently banned from there for beating up Chuck E.
ommgg let's go in the ball pit togetherr!!

thennn we can eat blue cotton candy and hug chuckiee!!

:D i'm excited now!
hell ya!! the pizza is horrible but the games are awesome
YES!!!
wow, thats crazy. I used to love that place as a kid. It's not too late. you should go. lol
yeah, i'll go even though i hate cheese :D
sure. pizza's on me :D
Oh, yay! We can get sick in the big pen full of colored balls and then meet the poor schmo who dresses in a mouse costume for a living!!
You gotta go, I will show you everything and you learn and catch on fast, easy as pie.. =D
Totally! We can go 2morro that's when I'm going with my little sisters you can come with!!!
Never been there -.-



I wish there was on by my house !
No Thank You. Did you know they serve beer there now? What is this world coming too??
oh yeah!
Wow really? Sure I'll go with you, I loved going there as a little kid.
I work there! And I have to be there in an hour fml! I got to host a 4 yr old boy party but maybe ill get a good tip. Btw I hate it there lol. If you work there youll hate it
Chuck E Cheese "Where a kid can be a kid"
its ok, nothing but a few games and a big/over sized rat



= P
haha ....its more for little kids (11 and under)

but i loved it when i was little =)

aww ..... i cant believe you never went there =O
Ha, I'm in England - where's the nearest branch :P?
Hehe yeah you can come with me. There's one about 15 minutes away from where I live. We can have fun in the ball pit, climb thru the tunnels, eat pizza, play games, and beat up Chucky, the fat hairy 40 y/o who dresses like a rat making minimum wage and still lives in his mother's basement. We'll have tons of fun as we always do when we go =D
No. Their pizza is awful.
Didn't you hear? Chucky E. Cheese died last night while watching a Michael Jackson E True Hollywood Story.
HECK YEAH !!! I've been there before though..
noooooo! when i was little i diddent know that chucky was behind me and i said i hate that mouse hew scares me... the chased me up into the crawling tubes.
heck yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment